Terms & Conditions of use of the MTN Business Call Assist service
Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of Use
Business Call Assist is an internet-based IVR solution that allows companies to automatically configure the management of incoming calls and to direct or forward the caller to the relevant department according to their needs. MTN shall provide to the SUBSCRIBER this service with the following benefits:
- Dedicated Virtual Business Number.
- Call transfer. Note that this call transfer is only to MTN mobile numbers.
- Call hunting (sequential / first to pick features).
- Contact & call management
- Self-service portal
- Text to speech conversion for welcome message and call holding music upload
- Voice mail box
The SUBSCRIBER shall pay a monthly Service Charge per line as set out in the table below:
|Plan Name||Department Fees (Minimum of 2)||Additional Department Fees||Extension Plan Name||Validity|
MTN Business Call Assist Monthly
30 days from the date of purchase. At expiration, the service will renew automatically for successive terms of the same length if the auto renew option is selected during subscription.
MTN Business Call Assist Annual
360 days from the date of purchase. At expiration, the service will renew automatically for successive terms of the same length if the auto renew option is selected.
The MTN Business Call Assist Service is a prepaid service. The SUBSCRIBER shall have discharged his/her payment obligations only when payment is received by MTN, the details of which shall be provided by MTN.
This service can be paid for either by airtime, recharge voucher, credit card or debit card which makes it very easy to purchase online.
The SUBSCRIBER hereby warrants and undertakes that the SUBSCRIBER:
- Recognizes that no right, title or interest in the MSISDN issued to the SUBSCRIBER vests in the SUBSCRIBER;
- Shall not permit any third party to reverse engineer, decompile, modify or tamper with the MSISDN issued pursuant to the Service
- Subscriber shall use the MTN Business Call Assist Service only for lawful, proper and appropriate purposes. You shall not use the Service in any way that is illegal, improper or inappropriate.
- The Subscriber must not use the provided MSISDN for any fraudulent or illegal activity and that Subscriber’s primary number and registration details will be mapped to ensure customer is liable for any infraction that may occur from the use of the assigned numbers. MTN will not be held liable.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. MTN MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICE WHATSOEVER AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
MTN may at any time suspend the SUBSCRIBER’s access to the MTN Business Call Assist Service if:
- Any modification, maintenance or remedial work is required to be undertaken pertaining in any manner whatsoever, to the MTN Business Call Assist Service or the Network
Limitation of Liability
MTN shall not be liable to the SUBSCRIBER for any loss or damage suffered by the SUBSCRIBER whether same is direct or consequential, unless:-
- The Network Services are interrupted, suspended or terminated due to the negligence or misconduct of MTN; and/or
- MTN fails to suspend the provision of the Services to the SUBSCRIBER after the SUBSCRIBER has specifically requested MTN to do so in order to limit the usage charges.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
In order to access the Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service or as part of your continued use of the Services.
You agree that any registration information you submit will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password and for any activity that occurs under your account.
You agree to notify MTN immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred and damages suffered by MTN or any other user of the Service due to someone else using your password or account.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to MTN for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify MTN immediately at ESCustomer.Service@mtn.com
MTN will not be liable for any loss a Subscriber may incur due to unauthorized use of the Subscriber’s account.
Terminating the MTN Business Call Assist Service
(a) notifying MTN at any time and
(b) closing your accounts for all of the Services which you use, where MTN Business Call Assist has made this option available to you. There is a cancel subscription option on each subscriber’s account. As soon as subscription is cancelled, the current plan runs and spans for the particular period previously paid for and is not renewed. Please note that if the account is not reactivated in 180 days, the MSISDN will be re-allocated to someone else.
MTN Business Call Assist may at any time terminate the Terms and Conditions with you, without need of notice or approval from you if:
- (B) MTN is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- (C) the provision of the Services to you by MTN is, in MTN’s opinion, no longer commercially viable.
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of the Nigeria without regard to its conflicts of law’s provisions.
You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the appropriate courts of Lagos, Nigeria, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
No recovery may be sought or received for damages other than out-of-pocket expenses, except that the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees.
In the event of any controversy or dispute between MTN and you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute. If we are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed thirty (30) days), then either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law.
Copyright © 2016 MTN Nigeria Communications Limited.
All rights reserved.
MTN Nigeria Communications Limited.
Golden MTNPlaza Building, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
MTN Call Assist gives you the freedom to manage your incoming calls
- Reduce your workload with automated call handling
- Improve productivity. Receive alerts by SMS, Email and Google Talk
- Give a good impression of your business with greeting messages, announcements and ads