Use MTN Call Assist number for your business
When you subscribe to MTN Call Assist, a number is assigned to you. Use this number as the primary contact of your business.
Set greetings and announcements for your callers
With MTN Call Assist portal, set greeting messages that your callers will hear upon dialing your number. Use this option to share important information with your customers upfront.
Configure the MTN Call Assist options
Use MTN Call Assist portal to configure options for your callers. For example, if you are busy you can connect your callers with your colleague or direct them to the MTN Call Assist voicemail.
- A one man company who wish to project a professional image to their customers,
- A company with a various departments such as technical support, sales, customer service etc.
- A company specialized in call center activities
- A Small Medium Enterprise (SME) with limited telecom budget
- A company with staff in constant mobility and mainly reachable by mobile phones
- An NGO or government organization wishing to establish a quick helpline in case of disaster or calamity
The MTN Call Assist service offers several advantages to the companies:
- Use the functionality of an easy to use interactive voice response system,
- Call redirection features
- Centralized and visual management of your calls and voice messages through a simple user-friendly web interface
- Flexible solution adapting to the specific needs of the company
- Set and communicate promotional messages to the callers as needed
- Automatically forward calls to the right employee or team
- Record voice messages, get notified through email and listen them later at your convenience
- Online phone book that automatically saves the contact of every caller
- No physical deployment required
- Professional Image: With MTN Call Assist, your company gives a professional image by improving customer engagement. A professional handling of caller significantly increases the chances of turning a prospect into customer.
- Mobility and Flexibility: Receive calls on a fixed or mobile number in an office or on the move without impacting the business. Diverting calls to other numbers minimizes the risk of missing business opportunities.
- Productivity and Control: Thanks to this solution, each employee is involved and empowered. You can now check business calls managed by employees and produce necessary management and performance reporting.
- Economy: No CAPEX. Unlike local IVR, MTN Call Assist does not require installation of any hardware or software. It is easy to configure and is compatible with any mobile or landline phone.